Thursday, October 23, 2008

Unity Stamps


Okay here is my submission to the Unity Stamps gallery on split coast. This was so much fun and just to add to the "witchy" effect, I did it backwards so that the card opens from left to right instead of from right to left. I really like the stamp set, my friend Dawn brought over last Wednesday and shared. The "i luv being witchy" caught my eye and for my friends; Yes, I know it is sooo me. :) Seriously though, I do like this set and then I found this GREAT paper by Cloud 9. It is another member of their Sparkle Cardstock and the name is Sparkle Cat Circles. I used ribbon I had on hand and did a little twist, it is Halloween right?!? and then I used Stampin Up water color pencils and black marker to color and make the borders. I also used crystal effects to add some glitter to my image to match the paper. I used Creative Memories cardstock (black and the orange pattern) and the other paper I got from Family Memories in Charlotte, NC. This card was really fun for me and when my son looked at me and said, "Mommy, you are an artist." I almost cried so it really is more special than most of my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment