Saturday, October 18, 2008

A few more cards made this month.

This month was filled with illness for me and so I have been at home ALOT! I have spent many hours making cards and scrapbooking, not that I am caught up or anything, but I have had a great time playing with my stuff. Here are some of the things I have made. The first card to the left is a card I made with the same paper that was in my first post. I used a different ribbon by American Crafts Elements and also the brads are the mini brads from American Crafts Elements line. I again used the scallop punch from SU and the turqoise cardstock is also from SU. I used the pattern paper, and then layered 2 papers on the bottom and then joined them with a ribbon and tied bow.


This card was made from the same papers as above and I used a great acrylic stamp that I purchased from Family Memories in Charlotte, NC, it is by Impression Obsession stamps. I like to find a good piece of pattern paper and see what I can do with it. The turquoise paper I used is left over paper I used to make bridal shower invitations for my nephew and his new bride.
I will post those next.



No comments:

Post a Comment