Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Mom's Birthday

Sometimes it is hard to know what to get your Mom. This year she has beat lung cancer and really been through a lot. I have been sick for the last several months so I haven't been able to help her as much as I normally do. My Dad has always been working hard to provide and hasn't been able to be there much for doctor's visits and things but this year it has brought them closer together than I have seen in a long time so I wanted to do something more meaningful and that showcased them and our family. It is a little long and you will not see a ton of embellishments on these pages but I wanted to leave room for Mom to write her own thoughts in here as well. So here it is:
















1 comment:

  1. this came out sweet! I am sure she loved it. Makes me want to put mine together!!

    ReplyDelete