Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On Cloud 9


Okay, I found this paper a week or so ago, at Family Memories in Charlotte, NC. I made the very first card with it today and will continue to make more in the next couple of days.
Not sure if you can see it but there is glitter in the darker pink petals of the flower. The paper is by Cloud 9 Design, called Sparkle Cardstock, not sure if the name of it is Sparkle He Loves Me or Be Loved as they were both on the bottom, either way, I really like this paper. I used cardstock that matched the printed paper and used glue dots to give the flower and butterfly each a 3-D look the butterfly being raised a bit more. The stamp was from Impression Obsession and the set was Anytime Sentiments. I really like these acrylic stamps. The ribbon is American Crafts Elements line.
For those of you who are using the acrylic stamps and the clear blocks, my friend Dawn gave me a great tip to clean it, use hand sanitizer, it works like a charm. Thanks again Dawn!
I hope you enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment